dimecres, 14 de maig del 2008

Conversation with a farmer

Description: Ferran goes to the Joe’s field, to search him, to ask, for his job. Joe has been a farmer all his life.

F: Good morning, Joe!!
J: Good morning! What are you doing around here, Ferran?
F: My grandfather said that you were a very good farmer! And I need a good farmer for do a school work.
J: Yes, my boy. I have been a farmer all my life. Farming has no-secrets for me. Ask me all that you need!!
F: Ok! Well, in your past, how did you survive?
J: Oh! In my past, my parents and I, only planted the necessary food for ate necessary.
F: what are you doing, now?
J: I’m picking strawberries, but they are very smalls, because it hasn’t rained, everything is very dry.
F: what are you going to do if it doesn’t rain?
J: Well, I would like to use water from the wells, but the Council has put a ban on water, and if you use it you’ll get fined.
F: what are you going to do then?
J: Well, if it doesn’t rain, everything I planted will die, and my economy down.
F: Well, I hope it rains, goodbye!!