dissabte, 3 de novembre del 2007

e-mail

Dear Sonia,

How are you? I hope you will be better than me. I’m stressed because I’m frightened of the “selectivitat” and I think that second of “batxillerat” is very difficult and I will have to work hard if I want pass my exams.

Well, I’m Ferran Geli, I’m 17 years old and I lived in Castelló. I play the troumpet in the music school, in Castelló. I play with cobla Castellonina the third cobla in Castelló. I play football, too with the Esplais.

When I remember the summer… I think how I felt during my work time in the beach. This summer I work as a lifeguard in Empuriabrava’s beach. It is the best work that I know, because I had the opportunity of help other people and in my job I never was stressed because I guard four hours and I play with cards the rest of the time.

When I finish this course I would like to go to study in Barcelona in UAB (universitat Autònoma of Barcelona). Now I don’t know what I would like to study but I have decanted for engineer.

Well I’m see off, I hope that year will be unforgettable.
Bye

Ferran